U.S. FlagJuly 26, 2014
11:10 AM
Veterans' Bureau  
Lost Discharge or Service Medals Request  

Page Navigation

To obtain your lost Service Records please complete Standard Form 180 and forward to our office by mail or fax.  Forward to:

Cape May County Veterans' Bureau
4005 Route 9 South
Rio Grande, NJ  08242

FAX:  609 886 4161

Or by contacting

To obtain your Military Medals, Ribbons, Citations, etc., please complete Standard Form 180 identifying requested items in Section II, item 2.  Then forward or fax to our office along with a copy of your Separation Papers or DD Form 214.

Awards/Medals – medals, awards, citations etc., for period of service can be applied through our office along with a copy of DD Form 214 or equivalent or by contacting

Print this page Print this page Print this page Email this page Email this page

Copyright © 2001-2014 Cape May County. All Rights Reserved. User Rights and Responsibilities

Powered by Cit-e-Net